Kristin currently has several articles forthcoming, under R&R, or submitted for peer-reviewed publication:
- VanEyk, Kristin (Forthcoming). “What Women Write: On Decanting Macaroni and Saying Goodbye to Ghost Trains.” Writing on the Edge.
- VanEyk, Kristin (Under R&R). “‘Participation is not About a Language Thing’: Access, Ideology, and Translingualism.” College Composition and Communication.
- VanEyk, Kristin (Under R&R). “‘The University is All in English’: Multilingual Student Talk About Translingual Writing. College Composition and Communication.
- Curzan, Anne; Queen, Robin; VanEyk, Kristin; Weissler, Rachel (Invited; submitted). “Language Standardization.”
- “The Politics of Prescriptivism: One Style Manual, One Century.” (with Anne Curzan; submitted).
Kristin also has several articles and a book-length manuscript in progress:
- VanEyk, Kristin (In Progress). “Dear Future Teachers: What do we do about CRT?”
- VanEyk, Kristin (In Progress). “Critical Ethnographic Methods: Member Checking at the Margins.”
- Writing Difference (Monograph in progress)